Sunday, June 29, 2008

You can buy hair on HSN, yes you can!

Nothing I can write about this subject can top Shakenmama's recent blog entry regarding our brilliant daughters' imaginative play . You know where this is going. Needless to say my little darling is sporting a combover and we won't be putting it up in a high ponytail anytime soon. My mom offered the correct answer immediately when I asked her "guess what WK and her friend Chebbles played last night?" "Barbershop" answered Whoozyergrandma, without skipping a beat, "every kid plays that game." I guess not just the high-IQ'ed ones. Damn, that woman always hits the nail right on the head. Speaking of which, if you are in need of hair, Chebbles, Jessica Simpson has the answer just for you...in 3 easy flexpay installments of $29.17. You have options. Just thought you should know.

1 comment:

Erica Kain said...

Jessica Simpson is TOTALLY COPYING Chebbles' wings.