Monday, July 28, 2008

I'll make a wager that Mario Batali doesn't use one of these in HIS kitchen...

This is seriously the most useful thingamajiggy you'll bring home from the hospital next to the nasal aspirator a.k.a. baby snot-sucker-outter. It's a perineal rinse bottle. Snag a couple the next time you, say, push a person with a head the size of your mother-in-law's regulation-sized swirly purple BOWLING BALL out of your hoo-haw. It has many uses, this magical squirt bottle. Clean it REALLY, REALLY well, fill it with raspberry sauce and make pretty little whirls on a dessert plate to impress your dinner party guests. Or, drizzle a dressing zig-zag on tender romaine hearts. You are Tom Keller. No, you are GREATER than Chef Keller because you have the squirt bottle to end all squirt bottles and he does not have ovaries or a uterus like you, you saucy little saucier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're weird.

Nicole Shaputis said...

that's why you love me. Just wait---you'll see. These bottles ROCK!

Anonymous said...

You are TOO funny. But, hmm...maybe I should start "aquiring" them...start a gray market...what do you think?

Hugs.

Nicole Shaputis said...

Draw up a business plan, Dee and you're on your way to wealth. I'm telling you---these bottles are the schiznits!

Erica Kain said...

By the way, COPYCAT!!! I've been using my sprayer filled with white vinegar for all kinds of things, primarily the preparation of poached eggs, since it came into my house. Well, after I was "done" with it.

They gave me two more after I had Baby V. I didn't have the heart to tell them I didn't need it. La la la C-section!