Thursday, August 27, 2009

The GYM

I never thought I would write this but probably my favorite place to hang out on Planet Earth right now (besides in my bed under the covers--I NEED TO thank my mother in law AGAIN for the 1000 thread count cotton sheets and for spoiling me for almost any other bed) is--dare I say it? The GYM The gym is not a smelly bastion of sweat, foot fungus,clinking weights and roving eyes. It is a lovely parental Disneyland where you can drop your kids off for three hours a day and do whatever your little heart desires. I have managed at least 8 adult conversations at the gym this week alone. I've checked email and had my brows waxed.
The gym sports showers with never-ending hot water, free toiletries and clean towels. And yes, believe it or not, I work out. Almost every visit.

No comments: